Education Sponsorship Opportunities
The Society for Healthcare Consumer Advocacy encourages the professional development of our members and provides a multitude of resources to further develop thier knowledge base. Learning is a lifetime commitment for SHCA members. By sponsoring education, your company has the distinguished opportunity to align your message with that of ours; a superior level of quality and the continued improvement of the patient experience in today's healthcare facilities.
SHCA Online Education
SHCA Domains of Practice Modules
Maximize opportunities to educate and connect with SHCA members through online education with the SHCA Domains of Practice modules within the Certificate Program.
Module supports are unique partners who can sponsor the educational event and receive a list of included marketing opportunities in line with the event.
Included in the fee:
- Name recognition on all marketing materials of the event
- A live link on the SHCA website (Education tab)
- A presence in each of the eight member touch marketing blasts beginning six weeks prior to the event
- Your company logo on each CD-Rom (visible on Archives section)
- Two slides during the presentation recognizing your in-kind contribution
Annual Conference Educational Sessions
The Opening and Closing sessions will offer presentations by renowned individuals and industry leaders. These are two of the best-attended sessions at the conference and are open to all attendees, faculty, vendors and guests. In addition to the benefits outlined above:
- The sponsoring organizations will introduce the session's speaker
- Sponsorship recognition signage will be placed at the room entrance
- Official acknowledgement of your company's sponsorship will be made during the opening session
- A brochure or piece of literature can be placed on the attendees' seats prior to the presentations
Opening Session Sponsorship $1,750
Closing Session Sponsorship $1,250
Corporate Exposure: Educational Sessions
Educational programming at the Annual Conference communicates key issues affecting the industry. Overall sponsorship of all concurrent sessions is offered to one organization for high visibility to conference attendees. In addition to signage, at each of the breakout sessions, the sponsoring organizations may have a representative introduce two session speakers and include a piece of literature at every session.
Chapter Development Meeting
Chapter leaders and the Society’s leadership from SHCA's nationwide network are invited to attend this educational event and idea exchange. The sponsoring organization will receive verbal and written recognition during the event and can have up to three representatives attend. The option of distributing a promotional gift during function (supplied by the sponsor)