SHCA Sponsorship and Media Opportunities
As the voice for patient's rights, ethics, and service excellence in today’s healthcare facilities and hospitals, patient advocates have a unique opportunity to take a seat at the table and guide decision makers to higher levels of health and healthcare in the name of the patient. Align your company with SHCA and enhance your marketing through advertising, exhibiting, and sponsorship opportunities.
Our carefully engineered list of media opportunities is designed to give your organization the competitive edge to stand out from the crowd.
Browse by sections of interest:
Includes member demographics, buying power, healthcare experience, etc..
Opportunities to advertise on both the homepage of the SHCA website as well as internal pages, including Events Calendar, Resource pages and Society pages.
Communication Advertising Opportunities
Includes opportunities in SHCA News You Need bi-weekly blasts, member surveys and market research, and advertising opportunities.
Sponsor webinars, educational conference sessions and more.
Post job opportunities, create a profile and buy advertising space on the Healthcare Career network.
Mailing List Rental
Rent a member list for your own mailing.
Onsite Annual Conference Opportunities
The Annual Conference event offers vendors an opportunity to meet with professionals in guest and interpreter services, patient advocacy, service excellence, quality and complaint management from across the country. Don't miss the chance to connect with these key leaders who are implementing the many changing healthcare requirements of today and tomorrow.
Publication Advertising Requirements
SHCA is not responsible for any errors made to materials which do not fall within the production requirements.
Press-ready PDF files are required. 300 dpi minimum is required for all images. Be sure to include and update all imported graphics and fonts within the final document. Color files must be in CMYK format. Be sure to follow the required size specifications.Some bleeds are possible.
SHCA Advertising Policy
- Instructions regarding contracts, insertion orders, and cancellations must be made in writing.
- All copy, including all elements, is subject to the publisher’s approval.
The publisher reserves the right to refuse any advertisement at any time that does not meet SHCA standards.
- Frequency rates are based upon a supplied written contract for multiple insertions during a single publishing year. To qualify for multipleinsertion discounts, all insertions during the publication year must appear on one contract. Advertisers billed at contract rate who fail to fulfill such contract will be billed at the rate corresponding to the actual number of insertions.
- When space is contracted and no copy instructions are received by closing date, copy in a previous issue will be repeated.
- Any advertising copy that might be mistaken as an article, commentary, or other non-advertising material must be clearly marked “advertisement.”
- Advertisers will be invoiced for advertising space and related charges during the month of issuance. Accounts are payable 30 days net. Ads
will not be run for advertisers with accounts over 90 days delinquent.
- Advertisers and advertising agencies assume liability for all content (text, representation, and illustrations) of advertising and for any claims against the publisher arising from such advertising.
- The publisher will not be held responsible for reproduction quality if ad material fails to conform to the publisher’s mechanical requirements, or if ad material is not received by the copy-due date.
- The publisher’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the space.
- Advertisers and their agencies have dual liability to SHCA in the event of nonpayment for advertising space. That is, the agency is responsible for the client, and vice versa.