SHCA Membership Resources
Please note that this section contains links to non-SHCA websites. SHCA is providing this information to you as a convenience, but does not endorse the program or claim responsibility for content or accuracy.
Take advantage of the variety of resources available for all your professional needs. Whether you need guidance locating a critical website or legislative information vital to your day-to-day success, or are planning for the future by stopping by career page, this is the place to visit.
- For the latest information on chapter relations, member news and critical issues relevant to patient advocates, check out SHCA News .
- Stay up-to-date on CMS changes, go to the CMS Archive page.
- For positions available or to post your own availability, be sure to visit Career Opportunities .
- SHCA recently expanded its list of web links with the assistance of the SHCA Legislative Work Group. Check out what's new on Links.
- Purchase SHCA and Consumer Advocate products and publications at the special member discounted rate. Go to the Products and Publications pages.